Ever been manipulated? Most of us have. Ever been spiritually manipulated? If you’re part of any type of religious community it is likely that you have or at least the attempt has been made and perhaps you recognized it for what it really was at the time and were able to avoid it. Spiritual manipulation […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 712 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 428 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 330 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 275 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 158 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 148 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 140 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 115 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 112 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 108 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.