We live in an overly sexualized culture. Sexual messages are all around us everyday on billboards, TVs, and the Internet. As a Christian I believe that sex was designed specifically for the marital relationship. The best analogy I’ve ever heard compared sex to a class five rapid. A class five rapid is a powerful force […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 772 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 471 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 357 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 280 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 169 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 153 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 141 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 120 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 115 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 111 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.