Much of what I write about boils down to one thing, self-control. One of the things I’m finally learning in my mid-40s is that maturity and self-control go hand-in-hand. I began to realize this while reading Passionate Marriage (affiliate link). Remaining calm in the face of conflict allows you to control your response instead of […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 575 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 347 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 288 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 214 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 131 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 126 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- What is Gatekeeping? 125 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 103 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- Honey, We Need to Talk 99 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- What’d You Expect? 90 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.