I don’t believe in karma, I do believe that you reap what you sow though. Galatians 6:7 (NASB) Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap. In other words, if you kick the dog when you walk in the door at the end of the […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 743 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 446 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 341 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 276 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 161 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 151 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 140 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 118 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 113 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 108 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.