On this Saint Valentine’s Day I’m going to write about duty sex. No, it’s not a very romantic topic, but, many of you are giving it or are receiving it so I thought I write about it. We talk a lot about intimacy and how true intimacy, allowing one’s true self to be known, can […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 794 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 490 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 368 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 283 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 176 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 156 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 144 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 126 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 119 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 115 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.