and it is NOT my spouse. Marriage Works! (@mrgwrks) tweet, “Ideally, spouses should be in competition against an unhealthy marriage [not one another]” reminded me of the first time my wife and I attended Family Life’s Weekend to Remember conference. At the conference one of the first things the facilitators told us to do was […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 940 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 520 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 415 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 289 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 184 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 162 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 151 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 149 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 141 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- Naked and Unashamed 134 views | posted on July 6, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.