In her post Do You Really Have “Plenty of Time Later” to Nurture Your Marriage? at Intimacy in Marriage Julie Sibert discusses an important topic, nurturing your marriage. One of the things that I have noticed that happens too often in many businesses is allowing the urgent to take precedence over the important. It happens […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 649 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 398 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 318 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 230 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 149 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 145 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 138 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 112 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 111 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 108 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.