If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them. ~James 4:17 (NIV) This is one of my favorite verses in Scripture because it reminds me that sin isn’t just doing something bad but can also be not doing something good. If we know the good […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 602 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 367 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 299 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 223 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 142 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 138 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 134 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 108 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 107 views | posted on July 19, 2011
- Honey, We Need to Talk 104 views | posted on July 21, 2015
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.