prude noun One who is excessively concerned with being or appearing to be proper, modest, or righteous. Wordnic.com There is an old saying that a person can be so heavenly focused that they are of little earthly good. In other words, their focus on appearing proper, modest, or righteous makes them of little earthly use. […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 757 views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 462 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 348 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 278 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 164 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 151 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 141 views | posted on July 18, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 119 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Where I’ve Been… 113 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- What’d You Expect? 108 views | posted on July 19, 2011
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.