A post by J at Hot, Holy & Humorous and another by Julie over at Intimacy in Marriage got me to thinking about intimacy in marriage and, no, I don’t just mean sex. In our last post I shared this definition for intimacy: Intimacy is the act of allowing someone to truly know the real […]Read More
A Grown Up Marriage's Top Ten Post
- Manual Sex Advice for the Wife 1.3k views | posted on May 7, 2015
- Oral Sex, Leftovers and Development 746 views | posted on March 28, 2012
- The Power of Eroticism in Marital Sex 534 views | posted on June 10, 2015
- Stubborn, Immature, Selfish Jerks 335 views | posted on March 31, 2011
- You May Think You’re Being Generous, Perhaps You’re Just a Gatekeeper 255 views | posted on July 28, 2014
- What is Gatekeeping? 231 views | posted on June 15, 2015
- Honey, We Need to Talk 226 views | posted on July 21, 2015
- Naked and Unashamed 189 views | posted on July 6, 2011
- Where I’ve Been… 187 views | posted on May 4, 2016
- Wanting a Better Marriage is NOT Enough 173 views | posted on July 18, 2015
acceptance anger Authentic Self-Representation change choices control desire desires difficult emotional emotions expectations experience fear good willed growth health high drive immature inhibitions integrity intimacy love love and respect low drive manipulation marriage mature maturity needs peace preferences pressure refusal responsibility self control selfish sex sexual sexual refusal spouse true self truth wants work
Grab My Button!
You can change the background color of the image to anything you want by changing the hex value in background-color: #afd2fa or you can remove background-color: #afd2fa to make the background transparent.